We are a full-service septic services company with more than 40 years of serving the area.
There are certain things than any modern home needs, such as water, utilities, and a waste removal system. If you are not on the municipal sewer system, you will have to have a septic system installed instead. There are some advantages involved, such as not having a monthly bill to pay, but you will need ongoing septic services to keep it maintained and prevent premature failure. At RCS Inc., we have served the Monroe, North Carolina area with unrivaled septic services for more than 40 years from the same location. We have earned a stellar reputation for fair prices, high-quality workmanship, and professionalism, so you can trust us for all the septic services you need.
- Septic Installation: We are equipped to install a septic tank for new construction projects for both residential and commercial properties. We handle all the phases, including location selection, building code adherence, site prep, and installation.
- Septic Repairs: If you suspect a problem with your septic system because of foul odors, backups, slow drains throughout, soggy grass in the yard, or another indication, contact us to have it assessed and diagnosed.
- Septic Inspections: You may not need your septic tank pumped every year, but it should still be inspected so a small problem can be resolved before it becomes a larger one. It is also wise to have a property you are considering purchasing checked out before you close on it.
- Semi-Annual Maintenance: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so let us stay on top of your septic system’s health with twice-a-year visits to check it out and do whatever maintenance is needed.
- Septic Tank Replacement: Septic tanks do not last forever, plus they can become damaged by too much weight on top of them, excessive settling or ground movement, or being mistreated. We are equipped to replace septic tanks that are beyond saving with repairs.
- Septic Cleaning & Pumping: Having your septic tank pumped and cleaned regularly is the best way to avoid not only a backup, but also contamination of the soil and ground water.
Contact us today to learn more about our septic services or to arrange a visit. We are happy to share our knowledge about proper septic system care, so you can enjoy trouble-free performance for a lifetime.